Posts Tagged ‘sensitive’
Powered by Max Banner Ads
I’ve suffered from acne since I was 14 years old, if not younger! And I have finally discovered my own secret to clear skin!
I hope you all enjoy!
Disclaimer: All of these products were purchased by me, for me. None of these products were given to me nor am I being sponsored.
Duration : 0:20:26
PLEASE READ: Products Shown + Make-up Worn List, Nail Polish & Colored Lenses Information! http://tinyurl.com/boeua6z
Get 20% off your http://www.michaeltoddtrueorganics.com order with coupon code zxc12890!
*Again, I am not making commission, it’s just an incentive for my viewers to try out the products I have been using!
For quality, affordable make-up brushes, please visit Sigma Beauty! http://tinyurl.com/7vvvf2r
For exclusive administrative updates, please ‘like’ my Facebook! http://tinyurl.com/8392rwv
For miscellaneous beauty ramble, please follow me on Twitter! http://tinyurl.com/85kxbhj
For designer sales and bargains, please check out Hautelook!
Disclaimer: This video is not sponsored.
Duration : 0:7:43
BEST SKINCARE PRODUCTS! CeraVe has done wonders for my skin (the marks in between my eye brows and right cheek are acne scars..they suck)
Don’t stop believin’ in this love on earth
Face Wash: CeraVe foaming cleanser
Day treatment: Clarafoam
Night Treatment: Tretin X
Eye Cream: Its Potent by Benefit
Moisturizer: CeraVe PM or Hope in a Jar
nothing was sent to me for free, all opinions are my own
Duration : 0:2:19
“And God said, ‘Let there be lights in the expanse of the heavens to separate the day from the night. And let them be for signs and for seasons, and for days and years, and let them be lights in the expanse of the heavens to give light upon the earth.’ And it was so.”
1. Acne.org Cleanser (10 seconds) http://bit.ly/8g0BfI
2. Olay Regenerist Microsculpting Cream http://bit.ly/yzBX7c
BB Cream (will show demo in separate video) http://bit.ly/hCFcoY
1. DHC Deep Cleansing Oil (mainly over eyes) http://bit.ly/c3GBz3
2. Philosophy Purity Made Simple Wash (1 minute) http://bit.ly/AzSpSw
3. Clarisonic Mia (only a few times a week, use with Purity wash) http://bit.ly/f31VY7
4. Acne.org Cleanser (10 seconds) http://bit.ly/8g0BfI
5. Pat dry with clean, soft towel
6. Maximum Lash Conditioning Serum (discontinued)
7. Eye cream (I am switching over to Olay Regenerist Eye Cream) http://bit.ly/zFIhnr
8. Acne.org Treatment (2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide) http://bit.ly/8g0BfI
[Wait 8 minutes or until all BP has absorbed completely]
[Wash hands thoroughly to free hands of any BP]
9. Acne.org Jojoba oil (over face and neck) http://bit.ly/8g0BfI
10. Olay Regenerist Microsculpting Cream http://bit.ly/yzBX7c
Acne.org Round 2:
Eczema Reaction: http://youtu.be/0osyYu1QcxQ
First stage of new breakouts: http://youtu.be/tw58C4HeD7g
Skincare update of second round of breakouts: http://youtu.be/u_crzG4bH_8
Acne.org 12 weeks update part 1: http://youtu.be/AH69XTfF63g
Acne.org 12 weeks update part 2: http://youtu.be/CzN3vlCdCFE
Acne.org 14 weeks update: http://youtu.be/I2I2Vw69zJs
Acne.org Round 1:
Talk on acne scars and hyperpigmentation: http://youtu.be/9nXY2qPAPKQ
My acne.org review: http://youtu.be/APCRpk12PZs
My story on acne: http://youtu.be/rctQqK5LORk
How to conceal: http://youtu.be/EE2qND7lnwk
All about acne part 1: http://youtu.be/esilO2oXwjY
All about acne part 2: http://youtu.be/LJ3GgFc0GXc
Best concealers for acne/hyperpigmentation: http://youtu.be/hpVuOi3juag
My blog: http://www.ohsharon.com
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/OhBeauty88
*Disclaimer: All products were purchased by me.
Duration : 0:6:11
Powered by Max Banner Ads